Bonaire :: September 12-19 2020
ALL of this for $1095
This was supposed to be a lite 'travel trip' year for us due to other commitments throughout the year but our last trip to Bonaire in 2019 was such a huge success and we've had so many people asking if we are going back so we decided this would be the one trip we did during 2020. That being said, we are heading to BACK TO BONAIRE for another week long trip From September 12-19. We have 10 rooms reserved at the Divi Dive Resort which is one of the islands most sought after places to stay due to their premiere location right on the water. Most other resorts on Bonaire are either a block or more away from the water or don't have UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING right at their pier. The "house reef" at Divi is fantastic and every single dive we did off the pier seemed completely different from the last.
That being said, this is a trip that will include a single 1 tank afternoon dive and a 2 tank boat dive for 5 of the days we will be there. That's 11 dives right off the bat. We will also be having each room include their own vehicle so you can feel free to throw some tanks in the truck/jeep and hit one of the MANY dive sites around the island after your boat dive day is done....
(you could easily do a total of 5-6 dives per day if that's your thing
A typical day on Bonaire will consist of (for most divers):
- wake up for a belly filling breakfast (included with your stay
- head out to the boat for your 2 tank boat dive
- back to the dock/resort for a snack or some lunch
- the rest of the day is whatever you'd like it to be. Feel free to dive the many sites or the house reef
- the current price is $1095 per diver with double occupancy
- single occupancy will cost extra for a total of $1585 for a private room
- non divers are $780 per person
- $45 marine park fee per diver or $25 per snorkeler
This is payable when you arrive for the mandatory marine park orientation at 9:30 AM on 10/6
- nitrox is additional $110 per person for the entirety of the stay
- OPTIONAL : add an additional five 1 tank afternoon boat dives (for the 5 days of boat diving) at an extra cost of $100 per diver for the week (that's only $20 per dive)
- We are hoping to get at least 10 out of the 22 of us that will want to do a night dive. There is a minimum of 10 divers needed at a cost of $75 per diver
we have been spotting airfare for anywhere between $850 and $1150 leaving from the NY area. The prices are varying depending on the number of stops and amount of layover time involved.
NOTE: There are NO DIRECT flights in the month of October.
Contact us today about reserving your spot.
For payment, we accept:
VENMO :: @ScubaTechie
CHECK :: contact us for directions in paying by check
and of course cash.
Please note we can accept any credit card of your choosing but there will be an additional fee involved of approximately 3%
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS????
Call us at 917.902.8880