Bonaire :: October 2 - 9, 2021
ALL of this for $1195
Lets face it... 2020 is definitely no ones favorite year. It has been a tough year for all of us. So tough that we all desperately need a vacation. Our last trip to Bonaire in 2019 was such a huge success and we had so many people asking if we are going back so we decided didn't end well because of COVID-19. We are going back in 2021 and have been successful at negotiating what we feel is an amazing price! That being said, we have 10 rooms reserved at the Divi Flamingo Dive Resort which is one of the islands most sought after places to stay due to their premiere location right on the water. Most other resorts on Bonaire are either a block or more away from the water or don't have UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING right at their pier. The "house reef" at Divi is fantastic and every single dive we did off the pier seemed completely different from the last.
That being said, this is a trip that will include:
Day 0 : check in and relaxxxxxxxx
Day 1 : (am) mandatory marine park briefing
Day 1 : (pm) a single 1 tank afternoon boat dive
Days 2-6 : (am) 2 tank boat trip
Day 7 : off gassing and souvenir shopping
That's 11 dives right off the boat. There is also an ridiculous amount of shore diving all over the island. Feel free to do as much unlimited shore diving as you would like. There is an option to rent a vehicle so you can feel free to throw some tanks in the truck/jeep and hit one of the MANY dive sites around the island after your boat dive day is done....
(you could easily do a total of 5-6 dives per day if that's your thing)
A typical day on Bonaire will consist of (for most divers):
- wake up for a belly filling breakfast (included with your stay
- head out to the boat for your 2 tank boat dive
- back to the dock/resort for a snack or some lunch
- the rest of the day is whatever you'd like it to be. Feel free to dive the many sites or the house reef
- the current price is $1195 per diver with double occupancy
- single occupancy will cost extra for a total of $1685 for a private room
- non divers are $780 per person
- $45 marine park fee per diver or $25 per snorkeler
This is payable when you arrive for the mandatory marine park orientation at 9:30 AM on 10/3
- nitrox is additional $110 per person for the entirety of the stay
- OPTIONAL : add an additional five 1 tank afternoon boat dives (for the 5 days of boat diving) at an extra cost of $100 per diver for the week (that's only $20 per dive)
- We are hoping to get at least 10 out of the 22 of us that will want to do a night dive. There is a minimum of 10 divers needed at a cost of $75 per diver
Airfare is not included. Please don't forget to consider trip insurance.
We are hoping to see lot of old faces as well as lots of new ones. We truly love meeting new divers and expanding out scuba friends and family network,
Contact us today about reserving your spot.
For payment, we accept:
VENMO :: @ScubaTechie
CHECK :: contact us for directions in paying by check
and of course cash.
Please note we can accept any credit card of your choosing but there will be an additional fee involved of approximately 3%
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS????
Call us at 917.902.8880