Diving in Bonaire just never seems to get boring! Why is that you ask? Its because the diving is absolutely EPIC.
We are going back for yet another annual trip to Bonaire. We started traveling to Bonaire in 2019 and every time we go it just seems to get better and better. We are once again staying that the world renowned Divi Flamingo Dive Resort which is one of the islands most sought after places to stay due to their premiere location right on the water. Most other resorts on Bonaire are either a block or more away from the water or don't have UNLIMITED SHORE DIVING right at their pier. The "house reef" at Divi is fantastic and every single dive we did off the pier seemed completely different from the last.
- the current price is $1295 per diver with double occupancy
- single occupancy will cost extra for a total of $1895 for a private room
- non divers are $895 per person
- $45 marine park fee per diver or $25 per snorkeler
The mandatory marine park orientation is at 9:30 AM on 8/21 and you must register for the STINAPA MARINE PARK PASS online before you dive (we usually take care of it a week before we even arrive on the island.
- nitrox is additional $110 per person for the entirety of the stay
- OPTIONAL : add an additional five 1 tank afternoon boat dives (for the 5 days of boat diving) at an extra cost of $100 per diver for the week (that's only $20 per dive)
- We are hoping to get at least 10 of us that will want to do a night dive. There is a minimum of 10 divers needed at a cost of $75 per diver
That being said, this is a trip that will include:
Day 0 : check in and relaxxxxxxxx
Day 1 : (am) mandatory marine park briefing
Day 1 : (pm) a single 1 tank afternoon boat dive
Days 2-6 : (am) 2 tank boat trip and unlimited shore diving
Day 7 : off gassing and souvenir shopping
That's 11 dives right off the boat. There is also an ridiculous amount of shore diving all over the island. Feel free to do as much unlimited shore diving as you would like. There is an option to rent a vehicle so you can feel free to throw some tanks in the truck/jeep and hit one of the MANY dive sites around the island after your boat dive day is done....
(you could easily do a total of 5-6 dives per day if that's your thing)
A typical day on Bonaire will consist of (for most divers):
- wake up for a belly filling breakfast (included with your stay
- head out to the boat for your 2 tank boat dive
- back to the dock/resort for a snack or some lunch
- the rest of the day is whatever you'd like it to be. Feel free to dive the many sites or the house reef
Airfare is not included. Please don't forget to consider trip insurance.
We are hoping to see lot of old faces as well as lots of new ones. We truly love meeting new divers and expanding out scuba friends and family network,
Contact us today about reserving your spot.
For payment, we accept:
VENMO :: @ScubaTechie
PAYPAL :: email@example.com
CHECK :: contact us for directions in paying by check
and of course cash.
Please note we can accept any credit card of your choosing but there will be an additional fee involved of approximately 3%
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS????
Call us at 917.902.8880